COMPACT 16:64PR PHASED-ARRAY FLAW DETECTOR
M2M is strengthening its range of field equipment with MANTIS, a light and economical version of GEKKO using the same technologies and software interface Capture. With a 16:64 pulsers receivers architecture, MANTIS combines standard PAUT, conventional UT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM).
- PAUT | sectorial, linear & compound scanning
- Conventional UT channels | pulse-echo & dual techniques
- TOFD | time-of-flight diffraction with lateral wave straightening
- TFM | total focusing method in real-time for expertise 64:64 parallel channels
- ISO & ASTM code compliant
Weld inspection 2PA + TOFD using flaw detector MANTIS
Boiler tube inspection using compact flaw detector MANTIS ©M2M
High-speed inspection for corrosion inspection using flaw detector MANTIS ©M2M
- Real-time TFM
- Onboard PAUT calculator for all geometries
- Compound scanning
- Multi-group configurations
- High PRF
- Up to 3 encoded axes
QUICK SET-UP TIME
Capture software has been developed for all-level operators. The step-by-step interface is intuitive and simplifies the menus to reduce the risk for errors.
- Intuitive interface, step by step app design
- 3-click TCG, TCG save and import
- 3-click material velocity
- 3-click probe balancing
- 3-click wedge calibration
- Onboard library of probes, wedges & scanners
- Onboard library of geometries and weld preps
- Application oriented templates
- 800% amplitude dynamic
- Cumulated volume views
- TOFD lateral wave linearization
- Customizable inspection report
- Dedicated analysis tools
- Fast Ethernet file transfer
- PC data analysis with CAPTURE
How to Simplify Welds NDT Inspection Using Total Focusing Method (TFM) and Phased-Array UT (PAUT)
Girth-weld inspections require numerous parameters to be specified on most flaw detectors, and the M2M Gekko and its user interface (Capture) solve these challenges. Using off-the-shelf probes, the NDT inspector can quickly configure his unit, scan and analyze the collected data with confidence.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• How fast Capture makes it easy to get ready to scan using ultrasonic techniques such as total focusing methods (TFM) and phased-array (PAUT), how streamlined is the analysis of TFM data and how chosen approaches compare.
• How adding TFM to a PAUT unit overcome limitations of each technique
• A case study: girth-weld inspection setup, data acquisition and analysis overview
And much more! Come and discover our state-of-the-art inspection innovations to significantly improve and ease your work!